Most and delish Balsamic Chicken 😊
1. In a bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of balsamic glaze, 2 tablespoons of minced garlic, 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of oregano and 1 teaspoon of basil
2. Salt and pepper your chicken tenders and add to a reusable baggy
3. Add in the balsamic mix and coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
4. Remove chicken from marinade and add to baking pan. I added lemon on top for extra flavor while baking.
5. Bake on 400 for 18 minutes flipping half way through.
6. Remove from oven and add extra lemon and balsamic glaze!