Gluten Free Peanut Butter, Chocolate Chip, Banana Bread 🍌🍞
This batter is so delicious I could not stop eating it 🤤 there’s also only three slices left to give you an idea of how good it is!
1. In a bowl mash 3 overripe bananas and combine with 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 2 eggs
2. In another bowl, mix 1/4 cup of coconut flour, 1/4 cup of almond flour, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
3. Melt 1/4 cup of butter with 1/2 cup of peanut butter and add to the wet ingredients.
4. Mix all ingredients together and add in 1/2 cup of lilys_sweets chocolate chips.
5. Bake on 350 for about 25-40 minutes depending on the pan.