I should probably check how many chocolate chips are left before making chocolate chip muffins 🧐
What you need to make these delicious Gluten Free Muffins:
•3 cups fine ground almond flour
•2 teaspoons baking powder
•1/2 teaspoon salt 🧂
•4 tablespoons melted butter 🧈 (you can do softened coconut oil but I don’t love the tase tbh 🥥)
•2 tablespoons unsweetened apple sauce 🍎
•2/3 cups Swerve OR coconut sugar
•3 large eggs 🥚
•1/2 teaspoon vanilla
•2/3 cup almond milk 🥛
•2/3 cup chocolate chips or however many you’d like
1. Preheat oven to 325 F
2. Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper
3. Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder in 1 bowl.
4. In another bowl, beat the apple sauce, butter or oil, and sugar until combined. Add in eggs and vanilla.
5. Add dry ingredients into the wet until combined well. Add in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into muffin cups and bake for 12-15 minutes until you can pull out a toothpick dry.
7. Cool for 15-20 minutes.
8. Top with whipped cream or don’t do that and enjoy!