Chicken Marsala with eatbanza pasta 🍝
•This is definitely a meal for when you have some extra time to prepare dinner 🍽 I would say it took at least 45 minutes.
•Used dianemorrisey recipe as a guide and put my own twist on it 🤩
•4 chicken breasts pounded thin ( I get the tenders from traderjoes )
•Salt and pepper
•1/2 tsp garlic powder
•1/2 cup almond flour
•6 tablespoons of unsalted butter
•4 tablespoons of olive oil
•1/ cup sliced button mushrooms
•3 garlic cloves chopped
•1 cup chicken stock
•1 cup red wine (Marsala is the best but I used what I had at home)
•½ cup heavy cream
1. Coat the chicken with the salt and pepper and then coat with flour and garlic.
2. On medium high, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter with half of the olive oil in a large skillet and add the chicken. I cooked until cooked through and golden brown.
3. Add the remaining butter and oil to the skillet along with the sliced mushrooms.
4. Add in salt and pepper and cook for 4-5minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the chicken stock and wine.
5. Stir for about 6 minutes and then stir in the cream. to a boil and cook until reduced by half, about 5-7 minutes. Stir in the cream and swirl to combine.
6. Add in the chicken and then add onto the pasta!