This rainy weather calls for pizza 🍕
The crust is a premade cauliflower crust from wholefoods
1. Bake your chicken on 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Shred your chicken and add 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce
3. Bake the crust on 350 F for 6-8 minutes or until Golden
4. Add 1/3 cup of bbq sauce to your crust (obviously if you like more add more if not add less)
5. Add chicken, 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese and additional toppings. I added sautéed onions.
6. Put the pie back in the oven for another 4-5 minutes until the cheese is melted and enjoy!
1. Bake the crust on 350 F for 6-8 minutes or until Golden
2. Add 1/4 cup of pizza sauce and 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
3. Bake for another 4-5 minutes or until the cheese has melted
4. While the pizza is in the oven, toss arugula with olive oil, salt and pepper
5. Add the arugula to the pizza and enjoy