This taco bowl will make your Monday AMAZING 🤩
My boyfriend and I made tacos for dinner and it was sooo good I ate the left overs (I hate left overs)
We got all of our food from traderjoes
1. In a bowl mix your ground beef and add olive oil with garlic powder, paprika,salt, pepper, parsley and one taco seasoning pouch
2. Mix it together with your hands and then add to already heated pan
3. While you are cooking the meat, shred your cheese and add your toppings to the bowls (ideas- Olives, purple onion, cheese, chives,salsa and Guac)
4. If you are using taco shells, warm them – we used sietefoods wraps!
5. If you are making the bowl – add the meat and then toppings and enjoy 😉